Sunday, February 5, 2017

How Does Breast Cancer Specific Genetic

According to the research findings, breast cancer not only with the onset of factors related to women themselves but also have a certain relationship with the inheritance, if the family had breast cancer in women, often suffering from breast cancer, no family history of probability than women to be high, so exactly how the disease of breast cancer genetic it?

Here to tell you about.

Currently, hereditary breast cancer has been recognized, but according to the survey data on breast cancer patients showed that 5% to 10 % of breast cancers are familial.

If a close relative with breast cancer, the increased risk of illness from 1.5 to 3 times; If two close relatives with breast cancer, the prevalence rate will increase seven -fold.

Age of onset of the lighter, the risk of breast cancer in the larger relatives.

It can be proven that breast cancer is likely genetic, there is a clear familial tendency.

In addition, breast cancer, while having certain genetic resistance, but this is no rules to follow genetically, people are able to master these laws if the words on the prevention of disease more helpful.

Modern medicine has proved that there is a family history of breast cancer, also known as familial cancer, clinically proven, women with breast cancer have a grandmother or mother of the family, sisters, and breast cancer, which is consistent with autosomal dominant inheritance, is a site-specific
the genetic type whose family members are breast cancer sensibility.

Here to remind patients suffering from breast hyperplasia or fibroma, to be a vigilant and aggressive treatment to prevent breast cancer, and passed on to me, and then passed on to their children a vicious cycle occurs, because of high-risk breast cancer susceptibility gene mutation in the family.

These are common sense on the introduction of breast cancer conducted, women who want to be able to provide some help, we can know through the introduction of genetic breast cancer are certain rules to follow, therefore, there is a family history of breast cancer in women who it must be good for breast cancer prevention.

1 comment:

  1. How I became a happy woman again
    With tears of joy and happiness i am giving out my testimony to all viewers on line, my problem with Stomach Cancer stage IB has caused me many pains and sadness especially in my family.
    I was so afraid of loosing my life, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting
    therapy hundreds of times, unfortunately they did not find a definitive solution to my problem, I cried all day and night, do I have to live my life this way? I searched all true the internet for care, I was scammed by internet fraudsters times without numbers… until a friend of mine who stays in the UK introduced me to a friend of hers who was cured of the same disease, and she introduced me to Dr Itua who cured her from Breast Cancer by this email/WhatsApp +2348149277967, drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. I contacted him and he promised that all will be fine and I had faith.He send me his herbnal medicines through Courier servcie and i was instructed on how to drink it for three weeks to cure,I followed the instruction given to me and Today am a happy woman again. He cures all kind of diseases like__Brain cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Ovarian cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma,Herpes,,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis.
    Intestinal cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
    Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Leukemia.

    ReplyDelete